PLEASE HELP US!!!!!! REBLOG THIS!!!!
FINALLY SOMETHING ABOUT BRAZIL’S SITUATION ON MY DASHBOARD
WE’RE LIVING A REVOLUTION! WE’VE BEEN IN AN ALMOST CIVIL WAR STATE FOR TWO WEEKS! WHAT THE HELL, FOREIGNERS? TALK ABOUT US!
what the fuck is going on with brazil? why have I not heard of this?
The first I heard about this was a very short bit on BBC news this morning. Someone is not doing their job properly.
I’m fascinated and also a little bit saddened by lost films.
There’s a whole plethora of classic movies, both silent and talking, that I would’ve loved to have seen. Old stuff like that just…it’s captivating to me. But at the same time, I love to read about the ones that aren’t around today, just to envision what they would’ve been like.
Then I read about things like Winsor McCay’s “The Centaurs”, a 1921 animated film made by the pioneer of animation, and how only ninety seconds survive today, and it makes me kind of sad. It’s really terrible that some of these films were intentionally destroyed for lack of useful outlet/lack of storage space. And then that some were lost due to vault and warehouse fires makes me sad, too. So much cinematic history that’s just…gone.
does anyone else ever get the feeling the dc comics fandom is one more mistake away from a full on rebellion?
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
GIVE ME WELL-WRITTEN AND THOUGHT-OUT COMICS
OR GIVE ME MARVEL
This is officially the best thing I have ever seen on Tumblr.
WHERE DID THEY FIND THE PERFECT LOCATION
there is even a fucking sailors ship in the back!
You know what? I’m going to do an experiment.
I’m going to leave this track here, completely unmarked, and tag it with everything I can. If you like it, reblog it, give it some notes. If you don’t, ignore it and move on with your life. I’ll tag it with a bunch of fandoms, so people can hear it.
Just out of curiosity. Press play and see what happens.
I’ll give you one hint: I consider it beautiful.
HELP ME PLEASE
My mom sure does have a fucking knack for insulting me.
Stages of Deterioration in the Human Body
The Moment Of Death:
1. The heart stops.
2. The skin gets tight and ashen in color.
3. All the muscles relax.
4. The bladder and bowels empty.
5. The body temperature begins to drop 1 1/2 degrees Fahrenheit per hour.
After 30 minutes:
6. The skin gets purple and waxy.
7. The lips, fingernails, and toenails fade to a pale color.
8. Blood pools at the bottom of the body.
9. The hands and feet turn blue.
10. The eyes sink into the skull.
After 4 hours:
11. Rigor mortis has set in.
12. The purpling of the skin and the pooling of the blood continue.
13. Rigor continues to tighten muscles for another 24 hours or so.
After 12 hours:
14. The body is in full rigor mortis.
After 24 hours:
15. The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment.
16. In males, the semen dies.
17. The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color.
18. The greenish-blue color spreads to the rest of the body.
19. There is a pervasive smell of rotting meat.
After 3 days:
20. The gas in the body tissues forms large blisters on the skin.
21. The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely.
22. Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, vagina, and rectum.
After 3 weeks:
23. The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can easily be pulled off the corpse.
24. The skin bursts open on many places on the body.
25. Decomposition will continue until the body is nothing but skelital remains, a process that can take a month or so in hot climates, and two months or more in cold climates.
This is actually pretty interesting.
Important for writers…helps avoid either walking in and knowing someone died moments ago “from the smell” (unless that smell is piss and shit), or finding someone dead for a week that “looks like they’re sleeping.”
Reblogging for reference.
References are wonderful things.
YOUR KISS IS COSMIC
Page 1 of 210